Presented by Loving More Non-profit Organization
Saturday May 10, 2008, 8:00am-6:00pm
Santa Fe, New Mexico--Holiday Inn
Early Registration extended to May 5 (for online registration only)!
Loving More, the host of the longest running polyamory conferences, is pleased to announce a new one day Seminar Series "Loving Choices," focused on choosing what is right for you. Loving More brings over 22 years of experience in teaching skills for alternative relating. Who says that love has to follow a specific set of rules that limit how you love others? Why pretend to be someone you're not? Do you feel like you can't be your honest self? Are you already involved in a polyamorous relationship and looking to improve your relationship skills? We invite you to attend a "Loving Choices" seminar to expand your repertoire of ways to enjoy being your authentic self.
Loving More is excited to bring this amazing seminar series for the first time to New Mexico!
* New Mexico's own Mim Chapman, Ph.D.
* Loving More Managing Editor Robyn Trask
* Sex Educator Amira Rain
* Loving More Board member Jesus Garcia
Workshops include a variety of important relationship topics including safer sex; communication and agreements that work; exploring the variety of relationship choices; an introduction to the Myers-Brigs personality model; and much more!
What you will have the opportunity to learn:
* New models beyond marriage and monogamy
* Communication skills
* Being real and honest about what you need and want
* Making agreements that work for you
* Dating: finding people of like mind
* Managing emotions and jealousy
* Enjoying pleasure and letting go of shame
* Poly living styles: knowing what you want
* Polyamory 101
Who might wish to attend:
* those seeking to improve their polyamorous relationships and deepen their connections with partners
* people new to or exploring polyamory as a possible choice in their personal relationships
* Therapists, counselors and others who work in the relationship field
* Those who are looking to better their relationships with new points of view
Evening Party with Live Entertainment!
Following the Seminar is an optional Loving More celebration and evening social. This is a chance to meet and socialize with other poly-friendly people. Food, beverages (non-alcoholic), and live musical entertainment provided.
Early Registration Extended to May 5, 2008 for online only!
Full Day (9:00am-6:00pm) Buffet Lunch included
* Seminar & Evening Social: $125
* Seminar Only: $110
Half Day (limited availability, no lunch)
Morning (9:00am-1:00pm) or Afternoon (2:00pm-6:00pm)
* Half Day Seminar & Evening Social: $85
* Half Day Seminar Only: $65
After May 5:
Full Day (at the door):
* Seminar & Evening Social: $130
* Seminar Only: $110
Half Day (at the door):
* Half Day Seminar & Evening Social: $95
* Half Day Seminar Only: (Only by arrangement)
Pre-registered ONLY: $30
Loving More members receive an additional 10% discount on the seminar!
$25 Cancellation Fee - No Refunds After May 2, 2008
Space is limited and pre-registration is highly recommended! Call before showing up at the door to make sure we still have room!
Register online at www.lovemore.com or call 303-543-7540
Loving More Non-profit Organization
PO BOX 4358
Boulder, CO 80306
© 2008 Loving More Non-Profit Organization. All Rights Reserved.